September 27, 2016

Debates

“When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.” That’s a quote from Hunter S. Thompson, and I only wish that he was still with us to witness the debacle we are calling the GOP candidate of the president of the United States.


I had a pretty long day. Played some leadership whack-a-mole, taught some classes, and then led a MS literary night for parents causing me to stay at school for 12+ hours. Then after a celebratory glass of wine I headed to meet some friends and spend some time with an old boss/mentor/friend.


I have been waiting to watch the debates all day and rather than just crawl into bed at 10:48. I am going to watch them in full and “not-so-live tweet them.”


Buy the ticket. Enjoy the right:


Lester Holt is pretending like this is all very normal and that everyone is equal. Does anyone actually believe this? Or are we are clear that one candidate is a seasoned states person and the other is well for lack of a a better phrase a total, “piece of shit?”


Point Hillary- the red pant suit is a power move that screams Chairman Mao, but also the human cheeto, I’m gonna eat you alive.


Nice to see the eagle getting top bill, perched over the Bill of Rights or Declaration of Independence or The Constitution or whatever other sacred document is draped behind them.


Hillary- Raise minimum wage- shout out to Bernie for pushing that issue. Equal pay for women. Yes please. Family leave. Earned sick days. Wealthy pay fair share.


Trump- Mexico. China. Fleeing. Fight. Winning. China. Piggy bank. Losing good jobs. Mexico. How does someone in the wealthy class “stop jobs from leaving.” Sniff.


Hillary- Zing- trump is a rich asshole and he just wants to reward rich assholes.


Trump- Sniff. Mexico. China. Sniff. Nafta.


Lester- How do you bring the jobs back?


Trump- Don’t let them leave. Sniff. Sniff. NAFTA is teh worst thing ever.


Hillary- Grin. That is just not accurate.


Trump- Interrupt. Interrupt. Interrupt. Interrupt


Hillary- I know you live in your own reality.


Trump- You have no PLAN!!!


Hillary- I actually wrote a book about it. You can pick it up at the airport.


Trump- Yell. Stomp. Stomp. You are a poo poo face and I hate you.


Hillary- Just join the debate by saying any crazy things.


Trump- The fed is doing political. More police. Stop and frisk. I have property there We need Law and Order.


Hillary- We have to address the system racism in our criminal justice system.


Trump- NRA. Good people. Endorsement.


…….side note- this is like torture……..


Trump- I say nothing. I say nothing.


Hillary- Just listen to what you heard.


Trump- That is the way I feel. That is the true way I feel.


Trump- THE CYBER. We came in with the internet. We came up with the internet. My son is good with computers.


Hillary- I took out Bin Laden. Boom Snap!


Trump- Take the oil. They have the oil all over the place.


Trump- Nato already does what I say. Believe me. Believe me. Sean Hannity. Sean Hannity. Sean Hannity. Sean Hannity. Sean Hannity. Call him. Nobody calls Sean Hannity.


Hillary- Wooh. Okay. Big smile.


Trump- Wroooong. Lies. Wrong.


Trump- Incoherent gibberish….Iran, deals, Yemen, …….


Hillary- Words matter. We need to precise about how we talk about issues. I intend to be a leader who people can look up to and trust.


Trump- We are losing. We are losing. She doesn’t have the stamina. Stamina. Stamina (read penis)


Trump- Rosie O’Donell deserves and no one feels sorry for her. Hillary running ads on me and she is not nice.


Hillary- This is election is about you. So get out and vote. Your future depends on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment