September 28, 2016

Hateful

The thing about hateful people is that they are full of hate. They are so full of hate that it spills out of them and seeps into the atmosphere, so much so that sometimes you can’t help but breathe it in and become filled with hate yourself. These kinds of people bring out the worst in everyone. Their level of baseness is so despicable that you will find yourself expanding with rage and anger, fuming and wanting to lash out and insult them and call them nasty names. In short, hateful people like Donald Trump lower the bar so low that you find yourself wallowing in the blood and mud, wanting them humiliated and destroyed.


Donald Trump makes me a bad person.


I try and remain calm and rational and empathetic and loving, but just looking at his face and hearing the gibberish come out of his big mouth makes me want to break something or punch myself in the face or take a fork to my eyes. Is this how Trump supporters feel all the time? Does his orange glow force even his followers into a state of near demonic rage? Do they see the world through the lens of loathing? How could anyone listen to this lame excuse for a human being talk and not want the world to end? Even if you agree with whatever you can decipher from the bullshit that he claims as the “truth” just the sound of voice, the smirks and now the sniffs, the shrugs, the smug elitist chauvinistic little hand gestures are enough to make even the Dali Lama make fun of him.


This is not a person I can handle for four more years. For my own sanity and the sanity of the world, for all the peace loving and kind people, if Trump wins, he will bring us down too. The world will simmer in ignorant hate filled masochism. We cannot afford to watch this troll of a man on our little screens, making mistake after mistake for four more years.


We need him gone. Loser. Lose. Go home. Return to your gold laden cave, roll the boulder back in front of the door and disappear forever. We still have two more debates and countless more rallies, so the anger, like a fog, still sits over our collective consciousnesses, but after November 8th we can finally blow it away. Never to be seen again. Until next time he or some other GOP yokel comes looking for our blood.





I can’t stop watching that Shaq/Hillary .gif. I’m not sure what it is saying, but at the moment it is speaking to my soul. I never thought that I would find Hillary so endearing, but I guess when you put a fake doll next to a piece of shit and ask to choose, the doll has to win. She is killing it at the moment. Hope it can last. I can't believe this is even close.





Sorry I needed to get that off my chest. This is all too insane. I need some time in the woods or the ocean or somewhere away this election. Maybe Vietnam will help clear my head next week.


...


I had a nice evening skating session today The sun was low; the heat dissipating. Tried a few new things and I'm feeling more comfortable on the board. I might need a teacher/mentor soon. Perhaps after the break. I want feedback and things to work on.


And now....Atlanta.

No comments:

Post a Comment